Tangerine in bubbles
A Refreshing cocktail created by Fanny Gauthier from Ateliers et Saveurs
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- 1.05 oz Cointreau
- 3 oz white cranberry juice
- 1642 Yuzu flavours
- Tangerine & Cinnamon Food Crayon
- 3 oz Fiol Prosecco DOC
Ice on the edge of the glasses by dipping the glass in Cointreau (1cm) and rolling the edge on Tangerine & Cinnamon Food Crayon shavings.
1. In a shaker, pour all the ingredients, except the Prosecco bubbles!
2. Add ice and shake vigorously for 8-10 seconds.
3. Pour all of your shaker into a champagne flute.
4. Top with bubbles of Fiol Prosecco DOC
5. Gently mix with with a swizzle stick