- 1 red onion, diced
- 300g of quinoa
- 150g cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 200g of drained chickpeas
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of chives, washed & dried
- 1/2 cup of basil, washed & dried
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation - dressing:
- Mix the the juice of 2 limes with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the chives and basil and add to the dressing.
Preparation - Salad:
- Rinse the quinoa under cold running water, until clear.
- Cook the Quinoa in boiling water for 15 minutes, drain it and set it aside.
- In a bowl, combine the red onions, tomatoes, avocado, chickpeas, cucumber with the quinoa and pour in the dressing.