Nordic Shrimp Toast
Recipe by chef Jean-Philippe Desjardins
Ingredients for 2 toasts
- 100g Cooked and peeled Nordic shrimps
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt)
- ¼ lemon, juiced
- 1 slice of white bread
- ½ cup cooked peas
- 4 minced mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped French shallot
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Toast the bread slice
- Remove the crusts and cut into the shape of your choice
- Coarsely mas the peas, shallot and mint
- Mix in the olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Combine the shrimp, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Adjust the seasoning to your taste
- Arrange shrimp on a nest of pea puree, over toast.
Add a few shavings of Grapefruit & Pepper Timut Food Crayon and enjoy!