Maple Syrup Crêpes
Ingredients for around 20 crêpes
- 12 tablespoon of flour
- 8 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Orange Blossom
- 1/2 L of milk
- A little bit of vegetable oil for the skillet / frying pan.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Add the milk and mix until smooth
- Let stand 1 hour.
- Mix once more, adding a bit of milk if the mixture is too thick
- Cook your crepe in a hot pan, greasing the pan from time to time with a little oil on a paper towel
- Generously, pour maple syrup over your crêpes
Add a few shavings of Tangerine & Cinnamon Food Crayon!