- Half of a baguette, sliced
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C)
- Brush the pieces of bread with olive oil and place them in the oven for 10 minutes so that they are lightly toasted.
- Cut the tomatoes, keeping only the flesh (draining the seeds and liquid as much as possible).
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, green onion, basil, garlic, balsamic vinegar and the rest of the oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Top the bread with a spoonful of mixture.