- 500g of asparagus
- 1 chopped onion
- 1.25 litres (5 cups) of chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan over medium heat, soften the onion and garlic in the oil. Add the chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Add the asparagus. Cover and cook for about 4 minutes or until the asparagus are tender.
- Let the soup cool down to room temperature
- In a blender, reduce into a smooth puree.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Add a few shavings of Porcini Mushroom Food Crayon, and bon appétit! ;)